Bodog’s Free-to-Play $1,000 World Cup Predictor
The years of waiting are finally over. We can now officially say that the FIFA World Cup kicks off this month – and Canada will be taking part for the first time in 36 years.
You didn’t really think that we’d let Canada’s first appearance on soccer’s biggest stage in 36 years pass us by without celebrating in style, did you?
Hosts Qatar taken on Ecuador in the tournament opener on November 20, giving you plenty of time to select your picks in our free-to-play World Cup Predictor.
Taking part is simple, and free! Simply predict your first and second placed nations in each of the eight groups, and your knockout stages will automatically populate.
From there, continue predicting your knockout stage results until you reach the final and crown your very own FIFA World Cup 2022 winner.
Will anyone be brave enough to have Canada as their winners? Be careful not to let your heart rule your head too much, as for each correct prediction your earn 100 points towards our World Cup Predictor leaderboard.
The player who ends the tournament top of our leaderboard will win a £1,000 cash prize, with second in the standings receiving $500 and third claiming $250.
How To Play
Here’s how to play Bodog’s World Cup Predictor:
- Create a Bodog account to be eligible for a prize.
- Click here to load the predictor.
- Select ‘Make Your Predictions’.
- Choose the winner and runner up from each group.
- Choose who will each of the games for the remaining rounds.
- Choose the World Cup Winner.
- Enter your details* and submit your picks – choose wisely, you can’t change your picks.
- Check the leaderboard to keep track of your score.
*Please be sure to use the same email address that is used for your Bodog account. If you win, you will be contacted via email.
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per participant.
- Participants must have a valid Bodog.eu account.
- Players must enter their email address they use for their Bodog account when submitting requests to be eligible for a prize.
- Contest entries can be made from 10/25/2022 to 11/20/2022.
- The contest finishes and results finalized on December 18th after the World Cup Final is over.
- Should a player have the most points in the tournament, they will win the $1,000 grand prize.
- Should multiple users have the most points, the $1,000 grand prize will be split evenly.
- The user with the second-most correct points will win $500 and the user with the third most points wins $250.
- Should there be any ties between winning users, prizes will be split evenly and accordingly.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- Winnings will be credited within 7 days of the World Cup ending.
- Any display names deemed inappropriate or offensive will be disqualified and removed from the contest.
- Should Bodog detect fraud, foul play, any manipulation of the promotion rules or abuse of the promotion, the relevant player and their related accounts will be suspended from the current and any future promotions.
- Bodog reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time.
These terms and conditions are in addition to Bodog’s General Terms and Conditions.